The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which is designed to automatically shut down modules’ DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down (unless connected to a StorEdge Inverter that is in backup mode).
- Independent optimization technology (IndOP™) – allows operation with any inverter and requires no additional interface hardware
- Up to 25% more energy
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Ideal for retrofitting existing installations